Friday, February 02, 2007

Bob, Space Cadet - Mission To Mars

The space cadet is a registered republican....yeah, he actually votes. He voted for Bush Jr. twice. The lazy, drug addict, hamburger brain, sponge is a right winger. Like a lot of right wing types, he doesn't practice what he preaches.

I tend to vote Democrat. I belong to MoveOn . I don't hold anything against anyone for being a republican. A lot of my friends are republicans and my father is a registered republican. Being ignorant doesn't make you a bad person. You have my sympathy....honestly though, I'm just being nice, I have no sympathy for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moveon? Ah yes now I'm seeing the picture here. So YOU're the victim yet you continued on and on instead of......MOVING THE F OUT. Got it. Typical snowflake liberal.

Anonymous said...

Raging Trump cultist above me, a certified moron.
This site is 13 years old, take your contemporary shit slinging back to reddit or 4chan or wherever you try to own the libs.