Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Winner, Best Comment Award

This is a comment I just noticed left on a very old post. I don't get the comments emailed to me, got enough crap in my mailbox already.



Anonymous said...

you sick piece of shit. If its that bad move the fuck out! You dedicated a whole blog to him. Who's the nut job now. People with mental illness deserve help and understanding. There's a special place in hell for sick son of a bitches that are as callous as you are!

10:09 PM



This is what I like, makes my day. This wins the best comment award hands down.
If the winner would step forward, he/she has a prize awaiting. You have won a large jug of urine, in your choice of either a cheap looking, plastic vodka bottle or a 2 liter soda bottle. It will be personally inscribed from Satan to you. Congratulations.

No comments: