Monday, September 10, 2007

More Cold Beer + Cold Showers

Our saga with the Southern CT Gas Co. is now over for the time being. A guy came by around 9am this morning and shut the gas off. We now have a shiny brass lock on our newly installed meter. So there won't be any more hot water or cooking here for a while, if ever.

The bright side to this, is I expect the vegetable will disappear until at least next weekend once he discovers the gas is off. At least I'll be able to sleep in my bed for a while instead of on the street. I have to use an electric burner with a stock pot for bathing. My rent was due today and I'm not paying it. I called Ms. Dumbass and told her the house is now totally uninhabitable. Fuck her, let her evict me.

Our beautiful brand new meter.

Close up view of the lock.

No comments: