Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hire The Handicaped

Coma Boy now has a job....sort of. One of Bob's old friends from high school took pity on his lazy ass and gave him a temporary job at his small plastics business. This will keep him stocked up on 30 packs and food while he squats here at my house. He still is 2 months behind in the rent. Our landlord still hasn't taken any action. Bob just keeps telling her he'll "have some money next week", she keeps buying it.

I should probably refer to my landlord as a 'landlady' but I think that sounds dumb. Our landlord is a subject for another post. She's almost as much of a dysfunctional moron as Bob.....not quite in Bob's league though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sick piece of shit. If its that bad move the fuck out! You dedicated a whole blog to him. Who's the nut job now. People with mental illness deserve help and understanding. There's a special place in hell for sick son of a bitches that are as callous as you are!

Anonymous said...

you sick piece of shit. If its that bad move the fuck out! You dedicated a whole blog to him. Who's the nut job now. People with mental illness deserve help and understanding. There's a special place in hell for sick son of a bitches that are as callous as you are!

endofmyrope said...

I like you, where shall I send the jug of urine? let me know.