Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Case Of The Shrinking Brain - A Nancy Drew Mystery

The moron was up all night last night. He went out this morning at 8am to get his brain tonic supply for tonight, then went to bed. He's been sleeping all day. The beer should be nice and cold when he wakes up tonight. This friggin nutjob really belongs in a mental institution somewhere.

Today I finally got my vintage Scott tube stereo going again. The selector knob was dirty making one channel fade out all the time. It's a type 340 stereomaster from 1961, I think. It's a receiver with an FM tuner only, no AM. Made in Maynard, MA. It blows away most new stuff. I bought it 15 years ago at a tag sale for $2.00 and it worked perfect then. I've had it cranked most of the day. I don't think the space cadet even notices.

This post brought to you by: Coors Extra Gold

1 comment:

Drew Norris said...

Great ppost thanks