Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ingrown Nose Hair

I presently have an ingrown hair in my nose. This is the 3rd time in my life that it's happened. It started to hurt over a week ago. My left nostril swelled up on Wednesday. This is my worst experience yet, it's extremely painful. My whole face hurts. I can't go anywhere cause I look like a freak. I tried to dig it out last night with a pin without any luck, all I got was blood. I tried soaking it with a hot compress but that didn't do anything. I'm going to give it a couple more days to see if it comes out, if not I'll have to go to the doctor. I don't know if the doctor can do anything about it or not. I don't like doctors.

**Update Sunday evening** I soaked my nose in hot water last night for like an hour. I blew my nose afterwards and a loose nose hair came out with it. There wasn't any pus so I wasn't sure if that was the evil hair or not. So anyway, the next day my nose felt a little better but was still swollen. By the evening I had a nice whitecap pimple on the outside of my nose. I popped it and squeezed out tons of pus. My nose feels much better now. Usually the ingrown hair comes out through the outside of the nose when you pop it, so I think the evil hair came out from the inside last night. What a relief.

No comments: