Sunday, April 08, 2007

Not Enough Left For A Lobotomy

It was a joyous Easter here at Hell House. The Easter Bunny never came by though, I can't say I blame him. The Zombie had a 3 day weekend. He spent 3 straight days sitting in his chair drinking. He only left the house once to get his alcohol supply. He's back to his strict vampire lifestyle. I'm not sure if he's even aware that it was Easter today, he slept until 6pm.

He did a serious body slam into the floor this morning around 5am. I'm kinda getting used to the crashing sounds all night. The stench from his room and the bathroom is getting so bad I have to hold my breath walking through the house. I keep my room all sealed up with tape around the door to keep the stench out. I will post some updated pics of his room soon. His urine collection has grown quite a bit. We're in a cold snap here so I can't sleep in my truck yet.

I think our gas may be finally shut off this week and possibly the phone as well. Oh, we now have 'local calls only' phone service. Yeah...we can't make any long distance calls anymore, not even in state. This is some sort of bare minimum phone service for people on welfare. I can still use my cell though. How the hell do I get a social worker in here or those guys dressed in white with the straight jacket?

Oh, the 'potential steal' house I found has 7 bids on it already. I said it was a steal, it's only been listed for 5 days. So I placed bid #8 today. I don't think I'm gonna get it even though I bid over the asking price.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I am always in laughter when reading this. I didn't think it was humanly possible for someone to be like this but I suppose Bob isn't a human.